It has been some time since I updated ratings for the page Compare different P2P lending platforms. This post intends to summarize the differences between the comparisons, i.e., answer the question “what has changed during this time”.
This was the original comparison table:
Below you can see the new P2P compare table where fluctuation in final score is reflected in the Change column:
- Mintos still dominates among platforms with its investment volume.
- Envestio increased rating due to average interest rate increase.
- Biggest drop is for Crowdestate due to drop in interest rate. Though still among the top 5.
- Some platforms gained 1 due to growing invested volumes.
- I believe my initial invested volume figure for FinBee was wrong, thus -1.
Due to lack of the data, I decided to remove some of the platforms from the comparison. Also the user experience update will follow some time later.
Usually statistics for platforms are publicly available. Personally, I think they should be public. In case statistics is not shown, I am cautious because it seems that some information is withheld. Examples of publicly available statistics can be found here: Mintos statistics, Envestio statistics, Fast Invest statistics.
Do you think any platform is missing or something looks odd in the list? Let me know, I am open to change it.