In previous posts I have discussed on advanced Mintos strategy and way of using 5 different strategies. This time I would like to keep it shorter and introduce strategy which works well for market conditions in July 2019.
After interest rates hovering around 11% some time back, Mintos is back with offering 14% and higher yielding loans and you can take advantage of that.
Log in Mintos and start with creating a new strategy.
Choose Custom strategy.
Leave Currency as EUR and Market as Primary.
In filter adjustment begin with selecting only the highest rated loan originators (A-B).
Set the Buyback guarantee to Yes.
Go to the page https://www.mintos.com/en/loan-originators/#details and select only those loan originators which have Interest income on delayed payments.
I ended up with the following loan originator filter on 13th of July 2019.
Next up go to the bottom of filters and choose interest rate above 14.5% and maximal term of 12m.
Further input details for the strategy.
Click on Save and Activate and you will see the strategy being at the bottom of your strategy list. Move it on top and enjoy!
Summary of Mintos strategy
What you get out of this strategy is:
- Only top rated loan originators
- High yielding interest with minimum of 14.5%.
- Shorter term loans with maximum of 12 months. Easier to sell in weakened market conditions compared to long term loans.
- Buyback guarantee – you get your investment back if loan payments are delayed more than 60 days.
- Diversified portfolio across different loan originators.
- Interest income on delayed payments which ensures that even if loan repayment is late you get your interest.