This article is going to guide you through how to register for Viventor platform.
- Fill in the Basic Information form.
- Next up, you should see the Registration confirmation window directing you to your e-mail.
- Go to your email and click on the Confirm your e-mail link
- You should end up in Personal details form which you need to fill in.
- Lastly you will need to do Verification of documents. This could be your national ID card or your passport. Additionally, you will need to attach a utility bill from your residence address.
- Finally you get a Successful registration notification window which informs you about estimated waiting time for provided information review completion.
I did registration for Viventor on working day around 3PM and I got it fully approved next day at around 9AM.
This article is from Viventor how to series: