This has been a while since the last raffle for my esteemed subscribers. I think it was about time for the third 25 EUR giveaway raffle. Especially, when there is such a round number of 99 subscribers (98 excluding me – to be precise). Thank you all!
The only thing you need to do is to subscribe to the newsletter (all existing active subscriptions will also be taken into the raffle). You can find the form on the right side if browsing from laptop/desktop or at the bottom if browsing from mobile.
Newsletter is an aggregated list of posts for current week which is sent out on Sunday evenings. Not more not less. If you reconsider, feel free to unsubscribe at any time, no hard feelings.
For this raffle I reduced the allowed participant country list (stroked out) which is mostly overlapping with Mintos allowed list. I believe that Mintos currently has the longest allowed user residence country list.
You are welcome to read more on “why exactly 25 EUR” and other considerations in the first raffle announcement.
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms before you join the raffle.
- You have an existing PayPal account or you agree to create one (it is for free)
- All active subscriptions will be taken into the raffle which are registered before 22nd of May 2020
- One winner of 25 EUR will be randomly picked and announced in the blog post sometime by the end of May 2020 (no latter than 24th of May)
- Winner will be contacted via email which was used for the subscription
- Payment through PayPal will be done no later than 2 working days after the raffle winner is announced and informed
- You are above 18 years old
- You are resident of one of the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Argentine Republic, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland,
India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam
- If there is some suspicion of double entries, other types of fraud or suspicion of not qualifying for the raffle, author reserves right to disqualify entrants from the raffle
- In case the winner does not respond in 24h time to confirm the payment email, another winner will be chosen in the manner described above
- Author reserves rights to modify terms above in case something is found missing or misleading and alike
- Announcement of this raffle is done on 23rd of April 2020
Good luck to all of you!